A perfect family...

...the Sinclairs

 But, is it true? In view of the Sinclairs they are a perfect family, as the following quote shows:


"No one is a criminal. No one is an addict. No one is a failure."

 
 1. What makes this family special, unusual, or strange?
 
They are rich. This isn´t unuasual, but the Sinclairs have so much many they had buied a island. Hmm... now you can also say that´s not sooo unuasual but if you look at this island you can see for every daughter a house and so many other stuff. Noice. A perfect family with perfect people and perfect stuff... Can this be real? Yes, but is this life super sunny poppy unicorn rainbow? No. A other special propertie is the way of hidding problems. From the outside al looks super but behind this wall, nothing is how it looks like.
 
2. In what way is Harris Sinclair the head of the family? How does it change in "summer fifteen" after the death of his wife Tipper?
 
His way to say something and maybe his age give him this special "old experienced man" charisma. But he is also the owner of the island so nobody want´s to question his role as head of family. When the time comes Tipper died it looks like he shrinks in his charisma. The old fragile man came to light. With the time he lives more to himself and indulge in his past.

3. Would I like to be a part of the Sinclair family?
 
Not really... Yes it´s nice to be rich and all this, but I love the simple "normal" and I don´t think that I can buy this, if I´m a part of the Sinclairs.

 

Kommentare